Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Technology and Media for Distance Educaiton



This concept map is a little better.  There are more changes that can be made so observers could see the heiarchy or flow concept that should derive from a concept map. The main block should be bold or catch the viewers eye.
It was more difficult to separate the items on the dynamic side of the map. They begin to over lap because communcation places and content places can be the same resource. 
Thank you

Where do I stand on the continuum?  I would like to think I am moving towards the dynamic. It is fascinating to try these new methods on communication, but it takes me several tries and time.  Time is that element that alludes me many days.  Thus, I may not get the opportunity to try several times.  It is like spicy nodes.  I really liked seeing it, but I need more time to use it. 
So I probably take steps back and forth along the continuum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment