Monday, May 16, 2011

ReferencesForest.

Good Morning. Week 11.  Wow. 
I will try and embed this so it is directly on the blog.  However, as I tried I could not get it embedded with the wording on the bottom for ADA guidelines. Please proceed to link.



http://www.screencast.com/t/WRI5n37E9g

Day 2: Self Critque.
I tried, again, to have the video directly embedded, but oddly I loose the wording at the bottom of the screen. That is one of many concerns about the video.  It was a fun and chanllenging project.  Sound had to be added later.  I ended up using a livescribe pen.  Others methods did not work with the age of the laptop.  The amount of information that is available and the time of the video produced a balance of what could be presented while still using introductions.  However, there is a pause.  It was very frustrating to add sound in the correct spaces. 

2 comments:

  1. How do you like the livescribe pen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's is a great tool. I used the audio. It's my husbands and he backs up info with it. We are glad he tried it.

    ReplyDelete