Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Module 4 -- Mind Map



The tools I use most. I am still found of the paper and pen. I like to take notes and sketch my plan. I really like the live scribe pen. I used it to do the mind map and thought about putting a video as the process of the mind map. It was too long and a bit boring. However, a picture shows my continued reliance on pen/paper.
The digital devices have made networks more available. They have also made me aware of other networks. It is like a web that keeps branching out but interconnects. The internet is the connection that makes the tools necessary.

2 comments:

  1. Deborah-

    Nothing wrong with pencil and paper. Despite all the shiny and potable devices, once in a while a technical difficulty reminds me why I always carry something to write on and with. It can be a back up or a starting point. Either way, these classic (often unappreciated) tools are still very much a part of my network!
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,

    My first attempts are often with pencil and paper. As long as the information you need to organize your thoughts is within the Mind Map, the medium doesn't matter. Good work! :)

    John R.

    ReplyDelete