Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Story Board in Progress of the Process

http://www.slideshare.net/WaldenForest/csc-storyboard-7406399

I have not tried this before.  I hope it brings you to the storyboard. The story board is a work in process.  It is the progression of gathering thoughts and putting them into an intelligible order. It was also made with audio, but again do to my lack of skills, the time it takes to acquire the skills, and prioritizing, I was unable to get QTime and the computers to be friendly.

Thank you,
DF

Update.  This storyboard used an application accessed on an iPhone. Cinematek  ***It did have audio; however, I can't seem to download it with quick time. (Tech vocabulary?) It was made based on instructions for the video, yet, as you see the content is not there yet. This storyboard will be changed as the content comes to fruition.

General Question to class peers.... What type of video devices are you using? 

3 comments:

  1. I think you put great thought into your storyboard, the stick figures take the cake. Your ideas may be more thought out than mine, maybe we should skype about this endeavor. Moviemaker does not allow for drawing out ideas, or it may possibly, I just have not done much but pictures, music, credits, and videos. What kind of camera do you have that you are going to use during the filming for the final project. I was going to record myself speaking, but I may stick to the narration tool only, like the exemplar on doc sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rakinah,
    I thought the same about yours. Your video was video and that is something I have not figured out. I just set up a Skype account. I have only used my husbands. I would like to give it a whirl, just for trying it independently.
    What device did you use. I have a tape video recorder, but nothing digital. That is what is perplexing me at this point. How to get video to the computer with archaic tools. Although they still work great!!!
    Narration is another issue, thank you for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deborah. Do you have the update for your storyboard yet?

    Tim.

    ReplyDelete